Thursday, March 12, 2009

Please sir may I have another . . .

Wow. I keep forgetting that the downfall of being proactive in the jail is ALOT of court overtime and very little sleep. I just got my paperwork for two cases this week. One involves me finding schedule one drugs on someone during a search and one involves me stopping an assault on my partner. Fun times.
All you veteran road cops and disgruntled firefighter/medics with two hours of sleep today and six cups of coffee are rolling your eyes. I know, I know. "Damn kids. Been there done that. Just wait until you're out of the jail. . ." Except I want to be whiny for a second. Between getting off of work in the morning and getting to the academy before four or so, I get NO sleep. And court is going to take forever . . .
Ok. I'm done. I'll suck it up and stop whining.

1 comment: