For the record:
1. Do not drive to the sheriff's office to produce paperwork to a deputy when you are drunk, suspended or both.
2. Do not walk in a 24 hour diner where there are 3 uniformed officers and two plainclothes eating dinner at 4 am; while smoking a joint with active warrants for your arrest. Especially if you are going to come up and talk to us.
3. Do not drop off inmate medication to the jail pharmacy that has 5 kinds of pills in one bottle. When one is a schedule 2 drug, that's an even bigger problem.
4. Do not come bail out the person you have a protection order against and then yell at the deputy because they tell you to leave the property before that inmate comes outside.
5. Do not turn yourself in at the jail with illegal drugs on your person.
That's all for today's PSA. Remember, we're here to serve your ass; not kiss it.
The Crossover Show – 134 They say that video killed the radio star but as far as the guys can tell…it ain’t helping all that much. In this episode of a cop...
3 days ago