Friday, April 10, 2009

Things I have learned this week . . .

How to direct traffic. For four hours.

I look dead when I fall asleep sitting up. Or at least that's what I'm told.

No matter how hard I try, I look like a prisoner in all my departmental photos.

Men's uniform pants fit me better.

The probationary firefighter assigned to my Lt. and I is kind of different. I don't think there's a whole lot we can do to change that unfortunately.

If caffeine and chocolate does not fix it, sleep will.

The best thing ever is going to breakfast after work with your buddies to decompress.

You never know what kind of a difference you can make . . .

2 comments:

  1. Caffeine and chocolate are the gods of public safety. Sleep is mostly a day off thing, hence the extreme need for the caffeine and chocolate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate and Caffeine a Cops best friend!

    ReplyDelete