Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And so it begins . . .

Who knows if anyone will actually ever read this. Well, actually who knows if they will ever give a crap if they do read it. They may run screaming into the hills, or they might stay awhile. Look, I'm not saying I'm the most interesting thing in public safety; I'm just saying if I don't write some of this down I'll be in therapy long before retirement. So sit back, enjoy and thank God you don't have to celebrate New Year's Eve in a jail. Or, if you do at least don't try and stab your CO with an insulin needle . . . I love my job.

2 comments:

  1. Very (and I do mean very) seldomly, I miss my time in the jail. Did five years before going to patrol. I look forward to being reminded of those days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reason for blogging is very similiar. It was cheaper than therapy and easier on my liver than drinking. Ok maybe i still drink but its for a different reason

    ReplyDelete