Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorials . . .

I have a question for all of you out there who may be reading this. Does anyone know of a company/person that makes police memorial jewelry? I would like something that can be concealed in my uniform (i.e. a necklace) or something that fits in our uniform regulations (a plain metal memorial bracelet). I have seen several places that manufacture stainless steel and aluminum bracelets, but all suggestions are welcome. Honestly my first choice would be a necklace, preferably my department's five point star, or custom dog tags. Any and all options are encouraged. Please leave suggestions in the comments section. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Things Remembered makes jewelry-quality dog tags and men's bracelets that might fit the bill. They also do custom engraving (on their items or your own). They charge $3/word, though, so keep it short and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a badge company that makes necklaces and custom items such as wife pendants, I will get you the name of them they do nice work. They are out of Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally check out etsy and do a search for jewelry using words like dog tag or engraved necklaces, or stamped jewelry. I have found so many neat designs from there and you can always customize. You may find something you like. It can be pricey though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found some things just searching for police badges online. There are some that make badges for necklaces that are specific department badges. I found one for my hubby's city and he's not in all that large of a department.

    I personally was searching for something to wear b/c my husband is an officer. I just wanted something discreet. I found a lot of options on etsy.com. People make custom stampled jewelry. Not going to be your department badge, but you could do something and have it stamped, etc.

    ReplyDelete